Track 3 (Lesson #3) – What’s In It For Me?
In almost everything we do in life, we want to know what’s in it for me. We don’t just do things to do them, we want to know what the benefit is for ourselves. This discipleship lesson takes a look at what is in it for us in terms of reading the Bible.
- Reading the Bible makes us wise and successful.
- Reading the Bible keeps us from sinning.
- Reading the Bible shows us who God is.
- Reading the Bible shows us who we are.
What are some benefits you see to reading the Bible? We’d love to hear what you think!
Here are a few scriptures that show what makes the Bible different.
Living By The Book by Howard and William Hendricks.
This book has some awesome suggestions on ways to make reading the Bible more fun. It also makes reading the Bible seem way less overwhelming!
Similar Teen Devotions
- Track 3 – Lesson #1 (Why Read The Bible?)
- Track 3 – Lesson #2 (What Makes The Bible Different?)
- Relating to God
- 4 Scriptures That Will Change Your Life