Let’s be honest. How many times have you tried to read the Bible and wanted to fall asleep? The Bible is an awesome book, and you know that you should probably read it, but how do you get started?
Here’s a few tips to help you keep from falling asleep when reading the Bible
- Find a Bible that lets you search by topic – there are tons of them out there. Take a few minutes and hit up Google for some options.
- Don’t read the Bible. Yes, you read that right. Don’t read the Bible. If Bible feels hard to understand, start off by reading a good book about the Bible, or about a topic that interests you. Check out Google for some great suggestions to get started.
- Find an easy to read version. There are a ton of options for different Bible versions. Find one you like and get it.
- Listen to the Bible. If you don’t like to read, or fall asleep when you do, find the Bible for your MP3 player. You Version offers a great option for an audio Bible.
- Ask God for help. You don’t have to do this alone. Ask God for help. He’ll be glad to help you out.
Reading the Bible doesn’t have to be as bad as going to the dentist. It can be a really rewarding experience.