Who has the final say in your life? Is it the TV, your parents, friends? Who is really determining what you believe?
- You have to decide for yourself what you believe. (Your mom can’t do it for you!)
- You choose everyday whether you let the Bible determine what you do OR if you let others influence those things
- You can’t be steered by two things at the same time. You have to choose which one will steer your life.
You choose everyday what steers your life. Choose to let the Bible influence the things you think, say and do. Choose to make the Bible the core of what you believe, not what feels good or what others say.
Listen: I Choose Jesus by Moriah Peters
Similar Devotions for Teens:
- God’s Roadmap
- Keeping Your Relationship with God Fresh
- God is Not Lame
- The Skinny on New Shoes and Genuine Faith