How do you respond when you make a mistake?
- If you dwell on your mess-ups you will never move forward in your life.
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up” – Gal 6:9 (NIV)
- Peter messed up big in the Bible, but he didn’t let that hold him back (Matthew 26 & Acts 2)
- The devil will lie to you…tell you that you’ve just messed up too big, or that you can’t make it.
- Don’t become bogged down by feelings of guilt – but move forward and accept God’s forgiveness!
Similar Devotions For Teens
- How To Deal With Guilt
- Help! I Messed Up Big.
- You’ve Messed Up Sexually…Now What?
- Why Jesus Is Like Homework